Customers in the USA and Canada: You may purchase guaranteed Stellarvue products directly from us using any one of the following methods.
- Online right here!
- By phone: (530) 823-7796
- By mail:
Stellarvue, 11802 Kemper Road, Auburn, CA 95603
All of our products carry a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year parts and labor warranty. Cost of shipping is the customer's responsibility.
International Customers: Our website is not set up for international sales. If you live outside the USA and Canada, you should be aware that we cannot process foreign credit cards and PayPal will not guarantee payment protection. To start an order, email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Your complete shipping address with postal code
- A complete list of the specific items you want to purchase
We will send you a quote including shipping costs. The quote will not include any taxes you may need to pay on your end (check with your preferred carrier for tax details specific to your country). If you still want to purchase after receiving the quote, let us know and we will send you our bank account's wire transfer information. You will use this information at your bank to make the wire transfer. Once we confirm receipt of payment in full, we will ship your order.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you purchase directly from Stellarvue and need to return an item for any reason within the first 30 days:
- Log in to your Stellarvue account.
- Find the relevant order under "Complete Orders" on the "My Account" menu.
- Click "Return Item(s)" and submit all necessary information.
You will be notified via e-mail of your refund once Stellarvue has received and processed the returned item. Allow up to 3 weeks for the refund.
If you purchased a Stellarvue telescope or other item(s) through an authorized dealer, you must contact the dealer for their return policy.
Telescope returns are rare, but when a scope is returned it will be retested and sold as "Certified Pre-Owned" at a discount price. For this reason, we charge a 15% restocking and retesting fee on all returned telescopes.
STELLARVUE WAIT LISTED ITEMS
Stellarvue telescope optics are hand-figured in our shop to the highest optical standard. Producing optics with this level of accuracy is very time-consuming. When demand exceeds our production capacity on a given product, we backorder the item and develop a wait list. We estimate delivery dates to the best of our ability but many factors can extend the waiting period. We will not compromise our standard.
Fortunately we are in continuous production and our wait periods are shortening as we gain experience. You will not have to wait years for a hand-crafted, state-of-the-art Stellarvue telescope. Check the website to see approximate delivery dates for new orders. We revise these dates on a regular basis.
STELLARVUE - LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR USA and CANADA END PURCHASERS ONLY
Stellarvue (SV) warrants that each SV brand telescope and accessory shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. SV will repair or replace such product or part thereof, which upon inspection by SV is found defective in materials or workmanship. As a condition to the obligation of SV to repair or replace such product, the product must be returned to SV as specified in this warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY EXIST UNDER STATE LAW, APPLY ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND LAST ONLY AS LONG AS THE PURCHASER OWNS THE PRODUCT.
Warranty and repair return requirements:
• Proof of purchase acceptable to SV must accompany any return for warranty work.
• A Return Authorization must be obtained from SV in advance of return. Email Stellarvue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 823-7796 to receive the authorization and packing instructions.
• The authorization code must be written on the outside of the box or return container.
• All returns must be accompanied by a written note stating the model number of the product, provided authorization code, name, address, email address, and daytime telephone number of the owner, and an explanation of the problem. Replaced parts shall become the property of SV.
• The customer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation and insurance, both to and from SV.
• SV shall use reasonable efforts to repair or replace any product covered by this limited warranty within thirty days of acceptance. If repair will take longer, SV shall notify the customer.
• SV may replace any product that has been discontinued with a new product of comparable value and function.
Products that have been damaged, dropped, disassembled, abused, misused, mishandled, subjected to temperature or weather extremes, subjected to unusual wear, or modified in any way will not be covered by this warranty. In these instances, this warranty shall be null and void.
THESE WARRANTIES REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SV MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THOSE STATED HERE AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF SV UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE COVERED PRODUCT, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. SV DISCLAIMS ANY LOST PROFITS, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SV PRODUCT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
WARNING: LOOKING AT THE SUN CAN CAUSE SERIOUS EYE INJURY AND BLINDNESS. NEVER POINT A TELESCOPE AT OR NEAR THE SUN. VIEWING THE SUN WITHOUT A PROPER SOLAR FILTER MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS, AS WELL AS DAMAGE TO THE INSTRUMENT. NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO USE BINOCULARS OR TELESCOPES DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS, UNLESS THEY ARE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT WHO UNDERSTANDS THE DANGER OF POINTING ANY OPTICAL INSTRUMENT IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF THE SUN.