Optec's DirectSync SVX30 motor was developed specifically for the large Stellarvue 3.5" series focusers and features our ThirdLynx control circuit.
Similar to our original DirectSync SV30 motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync SVX35 includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Stellarvue 3.5-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue FSV-35 focuser,
- Many Large Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.55" (90mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord
Software and Downloads:
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Plug and Play....well maybe not that simple but close.
Installed with ease, a few adjustment and a redo of my FocusMax Vcurve and the focuser has now become one of those things that just work! Just the way us astro-imagers like it!