Trius-SX694 Combination Package when sold with Stellarvue Telescope Only
This selection includes the following items:
- Trius-694 camera
- Starlight Xpress mini filter wheel
- Lodestar X2 Autoguider.
- Spacing set to work with all Stellarvue photographic field flatteners and Stellarvue focal reducer-field flatteners.
Trius SX-694 Camera
- CCD type: ICX694AL Exview CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 4.54uM x 4.54uM, Image format: 2750 x 2200 pixels
- CCD Image area: 12.49mm (Horizontal) x 9.99mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better - No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 'hot' pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~77%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 5 electrons RMS - typically ONLY 4 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 17,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.003 electrons/second @ - 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 5 seconds at full resolution.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of approximately -40C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm 'T2' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 400g
Mini Filter Wheel with OAG
The mini filter wheel with off-axis guide prism, is a compact solution for mobile setups, or where the lightest possible wheel and guider are required. The wheel is USB controlled and powered, with 5 filter positions, and the OAG is pre-set to be close to par-focal with most SX cameras. The SX Lodestar or SuperStar guide cameras are an ideal match to the OAG pick-off tube.
The Lodestar X2 autoguider / camera.
The Lodestar X2 is an upgraded version of the very popular Lodestar autoguider. The original Lodestar uses the ICX429 Exview chip from Sony and offers excellent sensitivity. However, Sony have now upgraded the ICX429 to the ICX829, with considerably improved QE and read noise. This new 'Exview 2' chip approximately doubles the Lodestar sensitivity and adds nearly a full star magnitude to the minimum guide star brightness. We have also redesigned the boards so that a standard RJ12 guide socket can be used. This will please many users who have found the small 'ZH' cable socket to be too delicate.