Since 1981 Scott Losmandy has precision crafted American equatorial mounts. The G11GFT is the latest and best version of this iconic mount that will effortlessly support all Stellarvue telescopes up to and including the SV152T, our flagship refractor.
MOUNT HEAD SPECIFICATIONS
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob per axis design.
- Porter Slip Ring Design
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Through the axis polar scope mounting, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument Weight Capacity 60 LBS
- Equatorial head weight 33 lbs.
GEMINI 2 GOTO ELECTRONICS
- Full Color Graphic Touch Screen clearly displays all functions.
- Classic four-button pattern for guiding, centering, moving and slewing on both the touch screen and tactile membrane on the rear.
- Periodic Error Correction (PEC).
- Programmable DEC. Backlash Compensation (TVC).
- Control panel dimmer, Day and Night Modes.
- Accepts auto-guider systems.
- Northern and Southern Hemisphere operation.
- Tiltable control panel for easy access.
- Stand Alone System. No PC required
- Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permits operation from anywhere using a browser, ASCOM, or app over the web or Serial Port
- DC Servos for imporved accuracy with higher torque than steppers
- Non-Volatile Memory and Real-Time Clock
- English, German, French & Spanish displays
- Over 40,000 objects
- USB ports; Virtual COM to PC, ASCOM or planetarium program.
- Firmware upgrade via internet
- Auto Guide Port (TTL)
- Dual 12-18V DC input/output (3.0A)
FOLDING HEAVY DUTY TRIPOD SPECIFICATIONS
- All machined aluminum, black anodized.
- Tripod height 33"- 48" adjustable.
- Folding leg design for easy transport
- Tripod weight: 35lbs.